Update: August 27th, 2020
- Heat Distribution:
- As this is our first time at this type of event, we have no history on what type of racer/runner/walker we will attract.
- Ideally, we would like to have each heat as per age group for those wanting to compete. However, we also understand that some runners want to carpool, run together so we will do our best to accommodate them in a heat.
- 2-person teams will also be in one heat and we may attempt to have them start earlier as this category will primarily be for walk/runners. Remember these 2-person teams will only get 1 timing chip per team as they will be required to stay within 6 feet.
- Corporate teams will also be in the same heat, however, this is flexible as some teams may be required or request to run in separate heats i.e. Tosguna Police and Fire.
- We will start designating heats 1-2 weeks prior to the event. Stay tuned to our website and Facebook page ‘7 Chiefs Fitness’
- Those that register later than September 30, will be put randomly into heats to fill spots.
If you are from out of town, please email Patrick (see contact info below) as we are currently in talks with Grey Eagle Hotel & Casino for special rates for our participants.
These types of events are successful because of GREAT volunteers. If you wish to give back to the ‘race community’, please consider volunteering for this event. Email our Volunteer coordinator, Suzie at email@example.com if you are free to volunteer on Saturday, Oct 3 anytime between 7am-4pm. All volunteers will receive a t-shirt, BBQ meal, water bottle and/or hat.